Welcome to Stevens-Ness!
This website is the only official and authorized online source for authentic Stevens-Ness legal forms – dependable, accurate forms for Oregon and Washington since 1920.
NEW FORM: Landlords and tenants in Oregon now have the option of delivering notices via email. Email notice must be authorized ONLY by a written addendum to the rental agreement that is executed AFTER the tenancy has begun and the tenant has occupied the premises. See S-N Form No. 584, Email Notice Delivery Addendum (includes optional Electronic Delivery of Security Deposit Addendum).
A few things to know about shopping here on our website:
- NO PAPER FORMS – as of January 1, 2021, we no longer print or sell paper forms. The forms for sale on this site are in electronic format only. If you want paper forms, see our list of paper form dealers here.
- This website does not provide legal advice, and our staff is legally prohibited from advising you on which form to use, whether a particular form is right for your situation, or how to fill out a form. (more information here)
- To find forms, type in the Search all products box at top right – form numbers, form titles, or subject areas will work. You can also browse subject areas using the Categories menu at upper left.
- Our electronic forms come in two types – PrintForms let you print your form and then fill it out by hand, and FillForms let you fill out your form on your computer and then print the completed result (more information here).
- When you purchase a 1-time use form, your access to the form ends in 24 hours – so be sure to follow that link right away. Your actual USE of the form can occur later, however. For multiple uses, 90-, 180- and 365-day terms are also available. (more information here)
- iPad and iPhone users – FillForms do not currently work on iOS devices; you will not be able to fill in the blanks. You will need to access your purchased form from a desktop computer to fill it out. Sorry for the inconvenience, but this is an Adobe limitation and we don't know when it will be resolved.
- If you have questions, please check our Frequently-Asked Questions page, which is always being updated. If you don't find your question there, use our Chat function at the bottom right of every page. We're not always immediately available, so be sure to leave an email address to ensure you'll get our response.