Welcome to Stevens-Ness!
Since 1920 we've been your source for accurate, dependable legal forms for Oregon and Washington.
Note: If you're a former customer of our downtown retail store and you're wondering where to go for office supplies, rubber stamps or seals, custom printing and more, please visit this page for some helpful information.
A few things to know about shopping here on our website:
- NO PAPER FORMS – as of January 1, 2021, we no longer print or sell paper forms. The forms for sale on this site are in electronic format only. If you want paper forms, see our list of paper form dealers here.
- This website does not provide legal advice, and our staff is legally prohibited from advising you on which form to use, or whether a particular form is right for your situation. (more information here)
- Our electronic forms come in two types – PrintForms let you print your form and then fill it out by hand, and FillForms let you fill out your form on your computer and then print the completed result (more information here).
- When you purchase a 1-time use form, your access to the form ends in 24 hours – so be sure to follow that link right away. Your actual USE of the form can occur later, however. For multiple uses, 90-, 180- and 365-day terms are also available. (more information here)
- iPad and iPhone users – FillForms do not currently work on iOS devices; you will not be able to fill in the blanks. A workaround is to access your purchased form from a desktop computer to fill it out. Sorry for the inconvenience; we are working on it.
- To find forms, use the Categories menu at upper left, or type in the Search all products box at top right – form numbers, form titles, or subject areas will work.
- If you have questions, please check our Frequently-Asked Questions page, which is always being updated. If you don't find your question there, use our Chat function at the bottom right of every page. We are not always available immediately, so please be sure to leave a phone or email to ensure you'll get our response.